I’m Whitney, the lazy guru around these parts. I enjoy doing things in life the easiest way possible because any other way would be too daggone hard.
Lazy Life with Littles is here to share some great go-to hacks, and frugal tips & tricks for just about anything. Parenting is difficult enough, so I hope this blog will allow you to do all your daily deeds with ease and live life lazily, too!
- I’ve lived in Indiana my whole life… really gotta move soon.
- I still watch cartoons.
- And play Mario on my old school Super Nintendo.
- I love the smell of books.
- Both of my babies were unplanned… SURPRISE! 👶👶
- I lost my two front teeth by falling flat on my face as a kid.
- I get pretty excited about healthy eating.
- But I don’t eat healthy 100% of the time (I love traditional pizza WAY too much).
- I have a Bachelor’s degree that I have never, ever used.
neverrarely drink caffeine. Even just a little bit makes me jittery.
- My marriage isn’t perfect.
- I compare myself to others.
- I’m mostly a pessimist, but definitely working on this.
- I struggle with self esteem and body image.
- I’m an emotional person.
- I don’t have a lot of patience. I definitely lose my cool sometimes.
- I love my family with all of my heart.